We all grieve differently and it is important for you to decide how to grieve in the best way for you, even if others don’t support or understand it. That’s why episode 80 of The Positively Living Podcast is about navigating grief through humor!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Katie Rössler shares the importance of understanding how all life experiences feed into the bigger picture and gives actionable steps you can take right now to experience grief to the fullest in order to heal and grow from it.
Katie and I cover the following topics:
- Grief is largely linked with death and loss, but it can be so much more than that.
- Using the movie theory to understand how each and every one of your life experiences had to happen for the bigger picture of your life.
- Instead of asking, “why me,” reframing the question to “what is the lesson or deeper intention behind what is happening” to redefine grief and suffering.
- The mental and emotional freedom that comes from addressing your grief.
- Giving yourself permission to use humor to cope even if it may not make sense to others.
Grief, gratitude, and joy can coexist beautifully and are meant to support each other, helping you move through the pain into living life.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH KATIE ROSSLER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!