Marie Kondo’s Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up is over a decade old and still a polarizing point in the organizing world. Some found her system life changing, some thought it fell flat. I can see both sides and believe there are some aspects that need clarifying. That’s why episode 17 of The Positively Living Podcast is about how simplicity sparks joy!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Tim Lucier, a Certified Konmari Consultant, is shedding light on Marie Kondo’s approach and highlighting its elements of simplicity and gratitude. Tim and I cover the following topics:
- Tim’s story and why Marie Kondo’s system works for him
- What Spark Joy means to him (and it’s really good!)
- How seeking simplicity can help you assess aspects of your life
- How Marie Kondo teaches us to honoring what we own
- What steps you can take right now to start decluttering
- How to add habits to be incredibly productive
I think you’ll enjoy a fresh perspective on a system that’s been around for almost a decade and I hope you’ll be inspired to find a way for simplicity to spark joy in your life.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH TIM LUCIER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny