There is nothing more important than your mental health; not your projects, your career, your relationships, nothing. This week, on a special bonus episode of the Positively Living Podcast we’re talking about your mental health being more important than your productivity!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Alesia Galati and I share the trends we are seeing with clients being urged towards burnout, despite accepting the “freedom from the hustle” mindset, and reminding you that your wellbeing always comes first.
Alesia and I cover the following topics:
- The trends we are seeing that are leading to burnout, the reasons behind these trends, and how to protect yourself from them.
- That initial energetic exchange you have with someone, either as a coach or a client, that’s going to set the precedent for the type of relationship you have with that person.
- Avoiding the comparison trap by figuring out and sticking to what works for you.
- Understanding that rest is just as productive as anything else and your value is not determined by the amount you do.
- That self-care is more than taking a spa day; it is setting boundaries and maintaining a lifestyle that keeps burnout at bay.
I want you to dream big, to create, and love what you do, but in the end, you HAVE to prioritize yourself and that means acknowledging what you need and protecting it.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Episode 32: Podcasting and Pivoting with Alesia Galati
Episode 29: Trauma Informed Life with Mallory Jackson
Episode 61: Freedom from the Hustle
Episode 68: Mental Health for Men with Tim Beisiegal
Episode 94: Tips to Avoid Burnout Based on Enneagram Type with Sarah Lynn
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!