Human Design is how our own unique energy moves within us and a guide for how we use that energy to interact with the world around us. This week, episode 102 of the Positively Living Podcast is about Human Design!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Carolina Wikstrom shares the importance of setting aside our preconceived notions and staying open in our quest for self-awareness. She also shares actionable steps you can take right now to understand your Human Design so you can live in alignment with your unique energy type.
Carolina and I cover the following topics:
- How Carolina found Human Design (or how it found her) after coming from a scientific and technical background.
- Where the Human Design system came from and what it involves.
- The 5 energy types and how each one plays its own role in contributing to society as a whole.
- The one energy type most aligned with multi-passionate creatives.
- The next steps you can take to understand your own Human Design and the fastest way to get into alignment with your true and authentic self.
Human Design is another way to increase your self-awareness so that you can play to your strengths and bring your unique gifts and talents to the table for everyone’s benefit.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH CAROLINA WIKSTROM:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!