As an entrepreneur, your mindset is equally as important as your strategy. You can defer the foundational work for a bit but eventually, it will catch up to you. That’s why episode 82 of The Positively Living Podcast is about the planning mindset you need to create your best year!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Angela Henderson shares the importance of understanding what is keeping you from achieving your goals and provides actionable steps you can take right now to do the foundational work to conquer your mindset and crush your goals.
Angela and I cover the following topics:
- The 7 major mindset blocks you need to get to the root of and address before setting your goals.
- The 3 reasons you need goals and the 3 reasons you may not be achieving them.
- Understanding what success looks like to you and aligning your goals with that vision of success.
- The number 1 thing keeping business owners from achieving their goals and what to do about it.
- A framework to try yourself for strategic planning.
- The hard truth about the loss of relationships you may encounter when you start achieving your goals.
- The research-backed reason Angela’s mission includes getting more money into the hands of women
By addressing your mindset blocks first and understanding what matters to you, you can go so much further with your goals than ever before.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH ANGELA HENDERSON:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Positively Living: Freedom from the Hustle
Positively Living: Is ClickUp Right for Me with Layla Pomper
The Go- Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
Dance Song Playlist Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!