Are you afraid to face your business finances? Do you often say you “aren’t a numbers person”? It’s time to let go of that assumption and gain some simple numbers knowledge. That’s why episode 98 of the Positively Living Podcast is about the 3 numbers you need to know for your business to thrive!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast my guest Danielle Hayden shares how you can shift your money mindset and expand your financial literacy to break free of the fear and shame we hold around money.
Danielle and I cover the following topics:
- Where our money story comes from and how it shows up in our lives.
- How money mindset can block us from a critical component of our business and how we can move beyond that.
- Why we need to know our numbers (hint: it’s far more than making money.)
- The importance of having a separate bookkeeper and CPA.
- What a cash dashboard includes and how you can create and use your own to track your finances.
- The 3 most important reports to pull and understand on a regular basis.
- Modeling supportive entrepreneurship practices for your kids.
You are not alone when it comes to financial literacy concerns, but once you take that step to improve your knowledge in your numbers, you can use these numbers to help your business thrive.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH DANIELLE HAYDEN:
Podcast: Entrepreneur Money Stories
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Book Built to Sell by John Warrillow
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!