Lack of confidence led by our own limiting beliefs is something the majority of us share and it keeps us playing small in our own lives. That’s why episode 78 of The Positively Living Podcast is about overcoming limiting beliefs and boosting your confidence!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Lucy Liu shares the importance of acknowledging where your limiting beliefs come from in order to overcome them and actionable steps you can take right now to drop those limiting beliefs and live your best life.
Lucy and I cover the following topics:
- The external factors that lead to the limiting beliefs we formulate internally.
- Practicing turning our negative limiting beliefs into positive self-talk.
- Acknowledging that you hold the power to make the choice to change your mindset.
- Taking inspired action to the baby steps towards conquering your fears one by one.
- Journaling your wins alongside your gratitude to boost your confidence by celebrating your successes.
It all starts with you making the choice to be confident and practicing it every day until it becomes automatic.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LUCY LIU:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!