Innovation is a gift to the world that we access through creativity. But how do we unlock our creativity? This week, episode 47 of The Positively Living Podcast is about inviting creativity into our lives!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Izolda Trakhtenberg and I are sharing the importance of mindfulness as a way to tap back into your creativity and we provide actionable steps you can take right now to have a more creative approach to life.
Do you find yourself procrastinating? Feeling stuck or utterly overwhelmed? Want to make a change, but not even sure where to start? Let’s get you unstuck and moving again in just 30 minutes with a Productivity Boost Session. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/offer and use the promo code PODCAST to get support and try out coaching for $97.
Izolda and I cover the following topics:
- What mindfulness is…and isn’t.
- What it means to be creative and to lend your ideas and voice to the world
- Encouragement to dream, create, and share your ideas with the world because you truly never know the ripple effect you will have.
- How innovation isn’t just about the latest fad. It’s about creating and collaborating mindfully.
- A special framework to help us all embrace our worth and our willingness to step into our own creative genius
Mindfulness is actually a form of mental decluttering; when we clear our minds and let thoughts and emotions flow, we’re in the best state to be creative and productive.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH IZOLDA TRAKHTENBERG:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny