Too often I see my clients treat self-care as optional when it is so necessary. When you consistently skip your own care you may realize too late that you have nothing left to give. That’s why episode 93 of the Positively Living Podcast is about 5 steps to a consistent self-care plan!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of using self-care to recharge, nourish, and energize yourself while also protecting your limits and I give you 5 simple, actionable steps that you can take right now to integrate self-care into your everyday routine.
I cover the following topics:
- The 3 things you need to remember when it comes to self-care.
- Some of my favorite self-care quotes that really encompass what self-care is about.
- What self-care means to you so you know exactly what to add to your routine.
- Choosing your favorite self-care ideas that will make the most impact (and how the 80/20 principle plays a part).
- Identifying the smallest, simplest ways you can implement these as quick wins in your everyday life.
- Scheduling self-care ahead of time to avoid excuses, create momentum, and make this a habit.
- Sharing your joy with others so they can support you!
- Bonus tips on being present, creating successful habits, and lots of examples of how I do choose and schedule self-care.
Self-care means being on your own side. Are you ready to give yourself the same support you give others? It’s time to create your own personalized self-care plan.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!