I can hardly believe it, we’ve officially made it to 100 episodes of the podcast! Throughout the past 100 episodes, I’ve had the opportunity to interview some truly amazing and remarkable guests. In this episode, we’ve switched it up with a special guest interviewer–my biz bestie–who’s interviewing me! Join us for Episode 100 of the Positively Living Podcast as we celebrate 100 episodes of Positively Living!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, Liz August and I share how I am working to redefine what productivity means, celebrating the past 100 episodes, and looking ahead to the next 100 and beyond.
The questions Liz asks in this episode include:
- What exactly does a productivity coach do?
- What is my favorite thing about working with clients through the lens of self-care and breaking the “one size fits all” mold at the forefront?
- What was I hoping to achieve when first starting my podcast?
- How far does the podcast reach and what can listeners expect going forward?
- What are my future plans for coaching business and Positively Productive Systems?
- Rapid wrap-up Questions [the same ones I ask every guest!]
Thank you for listening and celebrating with me! I am grateful for you. Remember, true productivity is doing the right thing at the right time the right way for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH MY BIZ BESTIE, LIZ AUGUST:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!