While it’s not realistic to have one platform that does it all, many of them can make a big difference if used in a way that aligns with your needs and how you work best. That’s why episode 97 of the Positively Living Podcast is about Trello for business productivity!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Taylor Mobley shares the importance of understanding your process in order to find a platform that works for you and provides actionable steps you can take right now to use Trello as a potential project management tool. Taylor and I cover the following topics:
- Who Trello is best suited for including types of entrepreneurs and clients.
- Collaborative features that make this a great platform for both teams and clients.
- Using Trello to organize content for podcasts, blogs, social media, etc.
- Automation features you might overlook at first glance.
- How Taylor organizes her Trello for optimal productivity (and a biz hub idea you won’t want to miss).
- The importance of backing up your data, regardless of the platform you use.
- The number 1 place to start in Trello to win your week.
Organizing and automating processes helps you focus on the part of your business that is your zone of genius. Trello is one of the many resources that you can use to approach your time proactively and productively to help you win your week!
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH TAYLOR MOBLEY:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Getting Things Done by David Allen
Rich As F*ck: More Money Than You Know What to Do With by Amanda Frances Inc.
Positively Living Podcast: 4 Ways Systems Can Support Self-Care with La’Vista Jones
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!