Branding, which is the visual side of your business, is only one small part of what you need to properly market it. That’s why episode 64 of The Positively Living Podcast is about the three signs that your business needs a rebrand!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Maria Platusic and I are sharing the importance of having a brand strategy and actionable steps you can take right now to know if a rebrand is right for you.
Maria Platusic and I cover the following topics:
- What a brand foundation truly is and does
- The top three signs you need a rebrand for your business
- How critical our knowledge of our ideal client is and to what level we need to know the details
- The distinction between visuals and messaging and how they need to work together
- What to do once you realize the rebrand is necessary and how you can definitely make progress without reinventing the wheel.
The idea of rebranding may sound intimidating, but Maria helps us see that it can actually be invigorating and empowering.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and try it for $98 when you use promo code PODCAST.
CONNECT WITH MARIA PLATUSIC:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Dance Song Playlist Volume 1 & Volume 2
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny