What happens when two organizers and certified life coaches come together about leading with gratitude? This episode! That’s why episode 06 of The Positively Living Podcast with James Lott, Jr. is a candid and FUN conversation about organization and productivity!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, James Lott, Jr. and I are sharing the importance of organization and actionable steps you can take right now to simple, inspired hacks to organize with large rewards. James Lott, Jr. and I cover the following topics:
- James’ journey into becoming The Super Organizer. How he did it through positivity and how he let go of so much stress in the process.
- Sort it Out Sundays: Small Organizing Tips that Lead to Large Rewards, a book by James with the tips he’s created, or collected from older family members, with lots of trial and error, from his 11 years in the Professional Organizing biz!
- My favorite recommendations from his book:
- Grab a Notebook — safe place to capture and bold ideas, aka Getting Things Done
- Envision the End result — drives you forward, gives you clear goal “start with the end in mind”
- No Man/Woman is an Island — collaboration is key. We think we “should” be able to do it.
- How when you put good things out into the world, it comes back to you.
James is a Certified Professional Organizer, is the Founder/CEO of The Super Organizer, LLC and of JLJ Media. He is a national speaker/teacher and Certified Life Coach. He produces his own content and does work with Maria Menounos’ Afterbuzz Media Networks! as a Producer/Creator/ Director/Showrunner/Host for over 1,000 hours of TV over the last 5 years. Extra Connections is his interview show on the network. For five years running, James has the only weekly Organizing radio show called THE SOS SHOW with James Lott, Jr. He has 7 other weekly podcasts and 3 Web series. James is also the author of over 20 books and has 5 albums out! James holds many certifications and a Doctorate in Divinity.
This is a conversation you don’t want to miss. You never know how what you do inspires others. This man inspires me so and I’m thrilled to share his personality, positivity, and wisdom with you today.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JAMES LOTT, JR.:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny