You’ve probably heard the phrase “content is king,” but as an entrepreneur, you may also find it frustrating and overwhelming. The good news is, it doesn’t have to be! That’s why episode 87 of The Positively Living Podcast is about stress-free content creation!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Emily Aborn shares the importance of using a content creation system that works for you and provides actionable steps you can take right now to create that simple, effective system for content creation that removes stress so you can be consistent and confident in what you share.
Emily and I cover the following topics:
- How your content acts as a bridge that is needed to bring clients to you before you can start selling to them.
- Why many of us struggle with content and how you can begin to overcome this.
- The 4 basic types of content you need to focus on to nurture your “content garden”.
- Setting “guardrails” around your content to keep you focused and on track.
- Planning out 3 months of content ideas and breaking this down to schedule posts in advance.
- Reframing the concept of reusing content to make your brand cohesive, not repetitive.
The biggest takeaway from this episode is to find out what works for you both in how you plan and what platforms you show up on and doing so consistently.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH EMILY ABORN:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Positively Living Episode 44: Ethical Marketing Rebellion
Positively Living Episode 54: Repurpose Your Content to Increase Productivity and Income with Yong Pratt
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!