One of the reasons most entrepreneurs start a business is to have the freedom to live life, take off when they want, and have the business support them in doing so. We need to encourage work-life harmony to regain momentum, remain flexible, and stay productive. That’s why episode 73 of The Positively Living Podcast (part of the Strategy Session Series) is about regaining momentum and staying productive!
In this strategy call episode of The Positively Living Podcast, I’m sharing with my guest Stacy Kessler the importance of curbing self-doubt as an entrepreneur and actionable steps you can take right now to regain momentum in your business after a break.
I also cover the following topics with Stacy:
- The two reasons Stacy struggles with productivity: self-doubt and energy and why you may be struggling as well.
- Making a point to ask for client feedback as a reminder of how many clients you help and the value you bring them.
- Tips to prepare before and after a vacation to ensure the motivation and momentum are there when you return to work.
- Repurposing content and setting up automated processes so that your business can work even when you’re not.
- Approaching your tasks with the energy you have and not the energy you are comparing to what you see in others.
You are going to love how simple and doable these solutions are and I think they’ll work great whether you’re vacationing or shifting seasons in your business.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH STACY KESSLER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Positively Living Podcast: Episode 58 [Strategy Cal] Increase Productivity Based in Personality with Venese Lau
Positively Living Podcast: Episode 54 Repurpose Your Content to Increase Productivity and Income with Yong Pratt
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!