Multi-passionates often find themselves struggling to find time for everything they love and need and today’s guest is no different. Katie Henson has a lot on her plate and wants to find ways to manage her time better and establish a morning routine but we discover she has a lot of clutter getting in her way. This week, episode 164 of the Positively Living Podcast is a strategy call where I help Katie, a multi-passionate creative and entrepreneur, with decluttering and habit management.
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, I’m coaching Katie Henson on small ways she can adjust her day to reach her goals and giving her (and you) actionable steps to take when approaching clutter, bit by bit.
Katie and I cover the following topics:
- Assessing personality type and tendencies to figure out ways to work best.
- Transitioning the consistency in work life into home life using outer accountability.
- How adjusting your environment will make the tasks you want to do easier.
- Finding the most simple steps you can take TODAY to start making progress towards your goals.
- Using timers to set limits and boundaries around the tasks that feel overwhelming.
- Understanding the true cost of clutter and how the sunk cost fallacy traps us.
When we are reorganizing our space and making changes in our life, it is important to remember that we can’t always start where we want to end up, both physically and conceptually. Look around and figure out the easiest step you can take to just start moving the needle forward.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re a DIY dynamo looking for simplicity and productivity support, you’ll find it in the Positively Productive Resources Vault. It’s packed with the worksheets, checklists, workbooks, and recordings I use with clients. Go to http://www.positivelyproductive.com/podcastvault where the promo code PODCAST will give you a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
(Find links to books/gear on the Positively Productive Favorites Page.)
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!