Social media is a proven productivity buster and can easily become too overwhelming, too distracting, and overall too much to handle. That’s why episode 60 of The Positively Living Podcast is about taking a social media detox!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Deanna Seymour shares the importance of releasing the “shoulds” of social media and actionable steps you can take right now to be intentional in the ways you use social media in a way that works for YOU.
Loubna, here are some questions I have been mulling about the theme of learning. If we are doing 5 tips perhaps we might adjust. But I started with this so we could have something to go on…
Are you teachable?
When is learning imperative for your business
When can learning cause a problem in your business
How do learning and mindset connect
Deanna and I cover the following topics:
- Deanna’s story of what led her to leave five social media platforms behind and return to only one.
- How ingrained social media is in our lives.
- How we lose the human touch behind social media (and how to get it back).
- The obliger rebellion: what it is, how it happens, and how to avoid it.
- Being intentional with the way you use social media and releasing the “shoulds” that hold you back.
Remember, quality will always win over quantity.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH DEANNA SEYMOUR:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Four Tendencies Personality Quiz
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny