As a multi-passionate, creative entrepreneur, it’s easy to get wrapped up in all the details and ideas, it can become increasingly difficult to prioritize them all. That’s why episode 59 of the Positively Living Podcast is about scaling your biz efficiently and effectively!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Casey Gromer shares the importance of building and following your business blueprint and actionable steps you can take right now to scale your business efficiently and effectively.
Casey and I cover the following topics:
- The difference between growing your business and scaling your business.
- Tying every aspect of your business back to the core of your vision and purpose statements.
- Using Casey’s Business Blueprint to keep on track with your business and avoid getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- What to do with all of the things that don’t necessarily align with your business.
- How you can use the Kolbe Assessment to find your counterpart dream team.
At the end of the day, we are all just trying to get by in life. Let’s work together to do better than that for ourselves and each other.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny