Whether you’ve just started your business and feel overwhelmed or you’re growing to a point where you need support in order to keep up, having a streamlined and efficient workflow can make all the difference. That’s why episode 95 of the Positively Living Podcast is about saving time and money by streamlining your workflow!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Melissa Morris shares the importance of automating systems in your business to support both you and your client and she provides actionable steps you can take right now to streamline your workflows.
Melissa and I cover the following topics:
- Using the D.I.S.C.O. framework to understand your workflows and pinpoint where to start streamlining them.
- The number one area in your business to start implementing automation.
- Debunking the idea that automation stands in the way of a nurturing relationship between you and your client.
- The importance of intentionally using your VA to leverage your workflows, not create them every time.
- How to use your new process to create boundaries around what to expect, what is included in your work, and more importantly, what is NOT included.
As a successful entrepreneur, when you implement these techniques, you’ll open up space to work on your business, not just in your business.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH MELISSA MORRIS:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Toggl– Time Tracking
Episode 18 Declutter through Delegation with Liz August
Episode 45 Free Up Your Biz through Funnels with Megan Bingham
Episode 70 Is Click Up Right for Me with Layla Pomper
Episode 86 3 Simple Systems to Organize Your Life + Business
Episode 90 4 Ways Systems Can Support Self-care with La’Vista Jones
Dance Song Playlist Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!