Multi-passionate people have been conditioned to bottleneck their focus and interests and often feel forced to choose ONE path. I would like to reimagine the possibility of “having it all” by accepting and embracing all of the things we love and doing them in a way that fits our life and energy. That’s why episode 74 of The Positively Living Podcast is about living a multi-passionate life!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Lauren Yee shares the importance of accepting and embracing your many interests and actionable steps you can take right now to find harmony in incorporating your passions into your life in a healthy way.
Lauren and I cover the following topics:
- What it means to be multi-passionate and how to identify this within yourself.
- Being conditioned from a very young age that the “correct” path is to choose one interest and career path and follow that.
- How exploring your other passions and interests can jolt you out of a mundane routine and in return offer up more energy, passion, and perspective to all of the aspects of your life.
- Reflecting on your interests and prioritizing them to fill your needs.
- Understanding how your play values link to your personal life values.
You can create harmony in your life and find greater productivity when you embrace your many passions and explore what makes you uniquely you.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LAUREN YEE:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!