When we tap into the wisdom we hold within ourselves, we are one step closer to living an authentic and satisfying life. That’s why episode 84 of The Positively Living Podcast is about how to tap into your inner wisdom!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Kavita Melwani shares the importance of calming your nervous system and provides actionable steps you can take right now to tap into your inner wisdom to hear and acknowledge the messages meant for you.
Kavita and I cover the following topics:
- Paying attention to what your body is trying to tell you by noticing the physical effects that lasting stress can have on you.
- The importance of movement in order to calm your mind.
- How aCceptance, of the world and yourself, if a key step to tapping into your wisdom.
- How to tap into your inner wisdom in order to pick up on the messages that are meant for us.
- Making the distinction between the internal fear you feel when presented with an exciting opportunity versus the fear you feel when something isn’t right for you.
Self-awareness is the key to staying aligned, living well, and being productive.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH KAVITA MELWANI:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!