There is no such thing as one perfect tool that works for everyone but this is a great thing because no matter how you learn and operate, there is a tool out there fit for you! Airtable could be that tool for you. That’s why episode 89 of The Positively Living Podcast is about how to organize your business in Airtable!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Melissa Guller shares the importance of understanding what it is you’re trying to accomplish in order to find a system that works for you and she provides actionable steps you can take right now to use Airtable to organize the data systems in your business.
Melissa and I cover the following topics:
- How Airtable may be a natural step up for Excel users as it acts as a more advanced version of your typical spreadsheets.
- How the features allow you to easily collect, view, and share information.
- The different view settings that let you see the information in a way that resonates with how you work.
- Comparing Airtable to a number of other platforms and how they stand out in their own unique ways.
- Why you may be using multiple project management systems in conjunction with one another to tackle your task management and data collection.
- The accessibility for both viewers and collaborators.
- Why Airtable may appeal to creatives, including the option to make your data aesthetically pleasing.
While you’ll have many things to consider, don’t let this cause you analysis paralysis. Take this episode as a guideline for how to choose, figure out your goals and preferences, and then select the platforms intentionally to work best for you.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH MELISSA GULLER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!