The most effective marketing comes from putting yourself in your potential client’s shoes and speaking directly to their needs, but once they express interest in becoming a client, what happens then? How do you deliver the products and services they need while maximizing their overall experience? This week, episode 111 of The Positively Living Podcast is about how to create an effective and fun client journey!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Devin Lee shares the importance of leaving a lasting impression on your client through the client journey and offers actionable steps you can take right now to simplify and streamline your client journey to benefit everyone involved.
Devin and I cover the following topics:
- Why having a streamlined client journey is so important.
- The ways in which perfecting your client journey benefits both the client as well as yourself.
- How sharing the right information at the right time affects client perception and patience.
- Using automation as the game changer to reclaim your time, energy, and money.
- The 3 steps you need to take to help you design the most effective client journey (and you may already be doing them!)
The best client journey is one that leaves them feeling even better than when they first arrived.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH DEVIN LEE:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Episode 95: Streamlining Your Workflow with Melissa Morris
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!