So many women start their business seeking freedom and then find themselves being slaves to their own businesses and lose sight of why they even started in the first place. That’s why episode 45 of The Positively Living Podcast is about freeing up your business through funnels!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Megan Bingham is sharing the importance of leveraging your time and effort and actionable steps you can take right now to create group coaching and funnels based on your one on one coaching business.
Do you find yourself procrastinating? Feeling stuck or utterly overwhelmed? Want to make a change, but not even sure where to start? Let’s get you unstuck and moving again in just 30 minutes with a Productivity Boost Session. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/offer and use the promo code PODCAST to get support and try out coaching for $97.
Megan Bingham and I cover the following topics:
- What time freedom means to an entrepreneur and as a parent.
- The distinction between work-life harmony and work-life balance (and why it matters)
- All things funnels — busting myths, simplifying the over complex thought process, behind them, and more. More complex does not equal more value.
- The shift you will notice when you gear your marketing to hold value in connecting with people instead of making a sale.
- Understanding how the “value ladder” works and using it to naturally guide the right customers to your elevated service.
The goal isn’t to have everyone work with you. Funnels based on the value ladder help you serve everyone the right way, allowing you to find just the right one-to-one (elevate) clients. Those are the ones who truly appreciate you and show up like you show up, and it’s magic when you work together. That’s the goal.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH MEGAN BINGHAM :
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny