In last week’s strategy call, I worked with Lauren Yee to time block in a way that was sustainable for her and encouraged her to track and document her experiment to hone in on the best strategy to be her most productive self. This week, episode 125 of the Positively Living Podcast is a strategy call update where we follow up on school style time blocking!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, Lauren Yee shares how through this experiment, she was able to make space to explore her interests, finally complete the things she used to put off and is now helping others follow in her footsteps.
Lauren and I cover the following topics:
- Recapping last week’s discussion and action items.
- Which school structure Lauren picked to follow and the “classes” she created to fill her schedule.
- How creating a course schedule for herself gave her the “permission” she needed to check off the small tasks that made a big difference.
- The way Lauren tracked her progress, reflected on her experiment, and used her audience to keep her accountable.
- Lauren’s highlight, lowlight, and major realizations.
- 3 Recommendations to take what she’s doing that is working and modify it to make it better.
If something isn’t working for you, you don’t always have to start completely over. Sometimes it is just a matter of pivoting and adjusting where needed.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re a DIY dynamo looking for simplicity and productivity support, you’ll find it in the Positively Productive Resources Vault. It’s packed with the worksheets, checklists, workbooks, and recordings I use with clients. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/vault and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LAUREN YEE:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
(Find links to books/gear on the Positively Productive Favorites Page.)
Positively Living Podcast: Living a Multi-Passionate Life with Lauren Yee
Positively Living Podcast: Using School Themes to Time Block with Lauren Yee
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!