There are countless social media platforms to choose from and it’s impossible to show up 100% on all of them in a way that works for your business. That’s why episode 71 of The Positively Living Podcast is about choosing the right social media platform!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Mariana Padilla shares the importance of knowing the strategies you can leverage behind each social media platform and actionable steps you can take right now to meet your customers where they are by choosing the right social media platform.
Mariana and I cover the following topics:
- Leveraging the most popular social media platforms in order to match your message and your mission.
- Gaining clarity on social media goals and pairing them with the right platform to get you there.
- The key items we need to know about our audience and our business in order to target which platform resonates best.
- Using social media to build a value-based community so your audience feels like they are part of your brand.
- Analytics tracking to know which social media strategies are driving engagement, and which ones are not.
By choosing the right social media to focus your time, you will avoid the burnout that comes from trying to be everywhere at once.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and try it for $98 when you use promo code PODCAST.
CONNECT WITH MARIANA PADILLA:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny