Energy management is the unsung hero when we’re searching for better “time management” because when we have the same amount of time, we need to pay attention to what we do in that time and our energy is directly linked to that. This week, episode 106 of the Positively Living Podcast is about choosing what energizes you through mindfulness.
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Sarah Steckler shares the power our thoughts have and she provides actionable steps you can take right now to integrate this idea of intentional, energy driven productivity that leaves you feeling both grounded and connected to yourself.
Sarah and I cover the following topics:
- An intentional productivity practice that keeps your energy, capacity, and intentions in mind that fills the gaps where the ideas drawn from corporate hustle were lacking.
- How being present in the moment directly influences your life.
- Paying attention to what drives, drains, and produces your energy.
- Letting go of guilt by getting curious.
- Journaling to do a daily structured brain dump so you can intentionally capture your ideas and hold space for your thoughts.
- 1 question and 1 action that will help us identify our energy management needs and find the clarity necessary to focus and be truly productive.
It is important to remember that our mindset constantly needs tending and that by being present and noticing our energy, we can begin to restructure our life to work in this ebb and flow and avoid burnout.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH SARAH STECKLER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
PLP: How to Trust Your Gut to Make the Right Choice with Gwen Austin
PLP: Your Mental Health is More Important than Productivity
PLP: Accessing Creativity through Mindfulness with Izolda Trakhtenberg
PLP: Play to Your Strengths with Julia de’Caneva
Dance Song Playlist Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!