As a purpose-driven business, aligning your messaging with your values and sharing what you stand for is integral to being profitable and standing out amongst the rest. That’s why episode 85 of The Positively Living Podcast is about building a profitable, purpose-driven brand!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Ashlee Sang shares the importance of knowing your purpose and values and provides actionable steps you can take right now to align your business with that purpose and values in order to do good, build connections, and impact others.
Ashlee and I cover the following topics:
- What it means to have a purpose-driven brand and how it can help you avoid unaligned distractions.
- The importance of consistency in your content.
- Your visual branding and brand messaging work together to tell the overall story of your business and build trust between you and your customers.
- Simple ways to implement business for good to break the misconception that only large businesses can make an impact.
- Guiding you through the next steps for you to pivot your business into a more profitable, purpose-driven, impactful business model.
Every business decision can start a ripple effect, so why not start a ripple that does good for others.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH ASHLEE SANG:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!