It is so important to get clear on who you’re talking to, what you’re saying and why before you even start marketing to your ideal client. That’s why episode 72 of The Positively Living Podcast is about aligning your message to your ideal client!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Alishbah Lakhani shares the importance of breaking down and truly understanding why you are in business and actionable steps you can take right now to reframe the messaging in your marketing to align with your ideal clients.
Alishbah and I cover the following topics:
- Knowing your why in order to keep you focused on the long game that is marketing.
- Speaking your clients’ language and telling them how what you are doing benefits them in a way they resonate with and tips to do just that.
- 3 simple questions to ask yourself about your ideal client to tailor your messaging to solve a problem or alleviate their stress.
- The importance of having clear directions and messaging in order to lead your client towards your call to action.
- The 3 components that are vital to aligning your messaging with your ideal clients.
Whether you’re creating a course, updating a website, or seeking to be effective on social media, these tips will ensure you’re setting yourself up for success.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH ALISHBAH LAKHANI:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny