In a society that reminds us to be humble, doesn’t take kindly to people being confident, and is quick to identify flaws, our self-worth is too easily lost and it can feel like a struggle to get that back. That’s why episode 92 of The Positively Living Podcast is covering 5 ways to take back your self-worth!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Jomana Elaridi shares the importance of letting go of this false sense of self that comes with perfectionism and people-pleasing and she provides actionable steps you can take right now to truly embrace your self-worth.
Jomana and I cover the following topics:
- The life experiences that cause our sense of worth to diminish after being born as this valuable, worthy, and pure human being.
- Our need for outside approval from others leads us down this toxic path of perfectionism and people-pleasing.
- How your lack of self-worth shows up in your actions and the ways in which you treat yourself.
- Releasing the weight that others’ opinions and the thoughts around what you “should” do are being held over you.
- 5 practices you can implement into your life to take back your self-worth.
It is time to understand that you are worthy, just as you are. Now it’s time to give yourself the chance to make sure your actions match that understanding.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH JOMANA ELARIDI:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!